Monday, March 5, 2007

My Working Life

It has been 5 months I am working here, a company in Pusat Bandar Damansara. I am put under Engineering Design Unit. My main tasks are to do Plant Optimization Program, development of design calculation spreadsheet, evaluate the Extended Aeration (EA) plants performance, response to the engineering problems inquiries and study on the new & innovate technology system in wastewater. Actually those of the tasks are my Key Performance Indicator for this Year 2007. It seems there are a lot of things that need to be completed. Of course, that is the real thing in a working life. And the list keeps going and we will have the never-ending jobs to do throughout the year. As for the junior staff likes me, I am still in the process of learning and adaptation to this new world. Wow! I am holding a title of career-woman. Luckily, I have the 5 days working day, from 8.30 am to 5.10 pm. In the learning process, I have to ask a lot when I am stucked of something especially to the senior staff. I am really hope I can perform well in all of the task that I’m doing and I can give a good impression to my collegues and my boss. I wish all the best to me.

No comments: