Thursday, March 8, 2007

Why star? I choose this name as my blog-name because star is very unique to me. I like seeing stars at night. It is simply because of that. When I was very small, around 10 years old, I like lying down at the passengers’ seat in my father’s car, especially at night. So, when I looked up, outside of the window, of course I looked at the sky. At that time, I could see the beautiful stars were twinkling at the sky, in the dark night. Subhanallah! How beautiful and unique of those stars. As I grow up, I learnt at school about a group of star can form the buruj (or what we called it zodiac). However, I cannot always see the stars, as I cannot lie down in my father’s car, coz I’m a lady now (of course I’m grown-up). Hahahahhahh… Actually, I have no chance to see the stars frequently. That’s all.

Let’s sing this song:
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what u are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what u are

No comments: